Re: Dallas Loss Rick's Fault

At 11:13 PM 3/17/98 -0500, Josh wrote:

>He shouldn't be playing Kenny at all.  Kenny should be on the five game
IR. ... The reason we lost tonight
>was because Kenny didn't have his penetration game going.

I disagree.  I think the reason we lost is because Walter McCarty doesn't
know a good shot from a bad shot from when not to shoot.  With a minute or
so left, we had it going  until Walter clanged one he should never have
taken.  To me, that's where we lost it.

Also, Kenny may be hurt, but he put us back in the game in the 4th.

Bill