Re: Lee Nailon

One of my buddies (another Celts fan) used to play
with Nailon during his freshman year at Butler County
Community College in Eldorado, KS.  For those unfamiliar,
Wichita State's new coach Randy Smithson coached Nailon his
freshman year at Butler and had nothing but problems.
Nailon had a very uncoachable approached and just did
his own thing.  He ended up leaving Butler because of his
differences with Smithson.  No doubt in my mind Nailon
has tremendous talent (was 2nd in scoring most all season),
but one must wonder if his attitude has changed.

Kevin

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 15:08:48 -0500 (EST) mpark@whatever.ns.gatech.edu
(ManChul Park) writes:
>Talking about draft choices, how about Lee Nailon?  He looks like a
>6'9"
>and 230lb Power Forward who likes to run.  I was impressed his play
>against
>Florida State in the NCAAs.  He was able to score with his back to the
>basket on taller players of FSU and able to sink jumpshot
>consistently.  He
>seems like a better version DMarco Johnson. (He is only a Junior
>though.)
>
>ManChul Park

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]