Lee Nailon

Talking about draft choices, how about Lee Nailon?  He looks like a 6'9"
and 230lb Power Forward who likes to run.  I was impressed his play against
Florida State in the NCAAs.  He was able to score with his back to the
basket on taller players of FSU and able to sink jumpshot consistently.  He
seems like a better version DMarco Johnson. (He is only a Junior though.)

ManChul Park