Re: the state of affairs

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy <jwarren@eecs.tufts.edu>
To: celtics@igtc.COM <celtics@igtc.COM>
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 1998 1:40 PM
Subject: the state of affairs

> I'd like to see us trade Travis Knight, Dana Barros, and our draft
>pick (if we have to) to the Lakers for Elden Campbell.

As I sit here and watch Kenny Anderson limping back on defense with his bad
knee, why would we want to trade Dana, who has played reasonably well under
Pitino?  I can see if you're getting a more talented player in return,
however, it will take any player time to grasp Rick's style of play,
particularly on defense.  Murdock plays good defense but I'm not sure if
he's even close to what Dana can give you offensively.  Elden Campbell would
probably take a pay cut just to get away from Shaq.

Cecil