Re: C's Roster Grade

>My comment is have we as a group given up on Knight
>as this post suggests

Well, whether or not we (as a group) have, rumor has it that Pitino has.
 Unless Travis bulks up this summer and starts really banging in the
middle, I suspect he'll be traded (and soon).  The good news is that we
shouldn't have much trouble trading him, as there seems to be some interest
around the league.

>and is Edney the Dog or Stiff so noted here?  Tyus is a
>strong back-up and likely could be back next season, IMO.

I wouldn't call Edney a dog, but he isn't amazing either.  I may even agree
with your "strong back-up" assesment, but we still don't need him.  Barros
is also a pretty strong backup-type player and we don't need 2.