Re: C's Roster Grade

Unfortunately it appears the basic premise here might be true.  It is
curious to see some of the other teams in the hunt for #8 are playing just
as poorly.

My comment is have we as a group given up on Knight as this post suggests,
and is Edney the Dog or Stiff so noted here?  Tyus is a strong back-up and
likely could be back next season, IMO.