C's Roster Grade

It seems that the Celtics today, officially started their assault on
collecting ping pong balls for the upcoming lottery.  We had a nice
exciting run this year and now they know who can play and who cannot.
Players: Walker,Mercer,Anderson,
         DeClerque,Barros,Bowen
	 Popeye Jones(Any BB junkie knows that he can flat out
play and is very aggressive & could solve the 		       	      major
rebounding problem at the forward spot)
	There is still hope: 	Dontae, Minor,McCarty
	Stiffs & Dogs:	        Knight,Edney,Tabak,Pervis
I think that we are that we are pretty close to being  very competitive
if we can add a starting big man (DQ is a terrific backup with a big
heart) from either the draft or a free agent and someone who can fill it
up and score points from the perimeter with consistency (Mercer is a
great slasher).
Regards to all,
Hartley O