Re: Heinnsohn nearly got ran

The Blazer announcer Mike Rice was actually tossed from a game a few years
back.  He was apparently going beyond the call of duty, same as Tommy,
giving it to a ref (Steve Javie), where he could actually hear him.  They
got into it during a break, and Rice was gone.  Schonnely, who the Blazers
are forcing out after this season (his 25th), was left to go it alone.

On this subject can you imagine Most having been with the team oh so many
years being bumped, for the so called "fresh" approach as the Blazers are
putting it.  This team is one of the easiest to detest, with their
treatment of so many personnel on and off the court.  They truly are the
TrailGangsters from top to bottom.

Rafters Baby,
Greg