Re:Bulls tired?

 I am with you on the concept of meeting and tiring out the Bulls in the
1st
 round, a wish I noted on November 1.  I would also love seeing SOMEONE
 dethroning the mighty Bull dynasty.

 The idea of a possible Jordan player/coach scenario has merit, which he
 with the Air Ego might go for as well.  It would be curious to watch.
When
 and who was the last full-time player/coach in the league, not just
someone
 like Bird relieving Rodgers of any critical decisions on the court.

 The one item you note, that I will remark on, is that your questioning if
 the Bulls were tired, seems odd after last nights game, with them losing
 the Mavs.  Two separate reports I heard of this game, were that the Bulls
 lost for many reasons, but they played like a team that was "tired" and
 only holding on for the 2nd season/playoffs.  This reference is used on
 occasion.  I heard it just last week with respect to the Sonics, who had
 been noted as playing tired, coasting to the playoffs.  They were accused
 in Seattle as playing like this a couple of weeks ago after losing the
 Celtics.  The bottom line the media does recognize that the Bulls, as well
 as likely every team in the league is tired by this point in the long
 season.

 Rafters Baby,
 Greg