Re: Pervis

Nault wrote:

> << I totally agree with what you're saying. Who knows? Pervis looks like a
>  reasonable center when hes out there playing at a healthy level. Who
>  knows what he could have been like had he been able to play 82 a year? >>

> he was healthy for the entire season.  This was the year he was voted the most
> improved player.
>
> Jeff<<<<
>
> It was also after this year that the Celtics forked over that very hefty
> contract of his, if I remember correctly.  If he was healthy and maybe a
> little more in-shape he could be a good player, but I just don't see that
> happening.  He has had plenty of opportunities here in Boston and he has
> just not produced the desired results.

What about the Celtics win over the Nets earlier this season after the
Nets had just beaten the C's?? If I remember correctly that was one of
the last games before Pervis got hurt, if not a few weeks later. Pervis
proved in that game what he is capable of given a free run of injuries.

Warwick

--
MZ