Bulls tired?

I hadn't heard that the overconfident Bulls were overtired. I have heard
that they are winning and they are in first in their division. They are
also making a run at Seattle for the best record in the league.

The best the Celtics could do is to run them ragged in the playoffs and
ruin their playoff run. I really hope this happens. I don't think the draft
position is a factor in the Celtics development, but a chance at ruining
the Bulls could be just the thing. I really want someone...anyone else to
win the championship this year. The NBA should too. Who will bring down the
mighty Jordan in his last season (not!)? Look for Michael to be
back...possibly as player-coach.

Imagine....the season starts with a win to the Bulls and ends with a loss
to the Bulls. Hmm.

Theresa