Ansu Sesay

Since everyone is talking about draft picks, when the HATED Ole Miss
Rebels came to play Miss. State, I noticed that Boston had their number
one scout there to watch Sesay. They interviewed him on the local TV
station and he commented on how good Sesay was. So, what do you all
think about him? I've seen him play several times, once in person. He's
tall and skinny, I think he's around 6'9 or so. He can shoot and score
from anywhere. He's got a soft shot and can slash. A great SF in the NBA
if with the right team and coach. He was the SEC player of the year and
2nd team All-American. And, I think that is who you will see the C's go
after unless the draft lottery gods are kind to us and we get a San
Antonio luck-up deal!

Comments please.........