Re: Re:PeterMay

You know Greg, I agree, to some extent with regards to what you wrote. I'm
sure Declerq is a hardworking and valuable player to our team at this
moment. I have followed his play recently and have been pleasantly
surprised. However, to even suggest that he is even a deserving candidate
for the US team is an absolute joke. Which, I'm sure is what Peter May
intended it to be. - Danny