RE: Bird's Plane Incident

I agree.  I remember last year of a story about the Celtics being delayed
over an hour for an injured Pervis Ellison who eventually came lagging in
with his golf clubs.  I have heard a couple of interviews with Pacer
players who were real happy.  He has saved Jalen Rose's career,  whatever
this is.

On Thursday, March 05, 1998 6:53 PM, Starke R. Farrell
[SMTP:sfarrell@dixie-net.com] wrote:
> Having a disciplinarian is a good thing...Bird's team is successul
because he
> made the Indiana Underachievers do something they haven't tried.....work.
 Bird