Olokowandi...another Foyle?

I honestly haven't seen this Olokowandi play yet but has been reading and seeing his impressive stats over the web.  At the same time, all the posts concerning this player that he should be the celts draft pick is kinda scary IMO.  It's quite risky for me coz of the Foyle exitement a year back.  Isn't 'wandi' a Foyle type of a player that can only dominate on weaker brackets and conferences?  Is he really a MONSTER a la Shaq, Duncan?

I am only concern about our needs...a GREAT CENTER...that it would take a good free agent pick up (Austin, Stewart and the likes) that could put the celtics back to the higher plateau as it was before.  But if we are to pick a draftee center who's kinda project type...then just forget it!  We should only pick a draftee who's a center if and only if he is in the class of a David Robinson, Timmy Duncan, Shaq, Pat Ewing, (SHAWN BRADLEY--He he he just kidding guys!!!) and of course Hakeem.  Meaning, if we are in a position to get a draft pick and there are only impressive 'project' centers then we ought to just pick the best talent available in the grab bag.

Olokowandi is a 20-10 Pacific player, but can he do a consistent job battling good teams such as Duke, NC, Utah, Hawaii and etc?  We really don't know.  He's very intriguing but also a risky project.  Another Foyle???  I just hope not.