re Get rid of McCarty

McCarty was doing fine early in the season because our team was playing by
individual instinct. Now we have somewhat of a method to our madness and he
doesn't seem to be able to grasp it. Mercer shows excellent instinct for
the game. He can play it by the book or force it when needed. Bird and
Magic were the best two modern players having both skills, basketball savvy
and ability. Bird touched the ball on just about every offensive play.