Re: Bird's Plane Incident

Having a disciplinarian is a good thing...Bird's team is successul because he
made the Indiana Underachievers do something they haven't tried.....work.  Bird
said 'if you want to shoot three pointers for the Pacers that'll be fine, but
you'll have to take 60 - 70 3's a day.'

If the Pacers had won championships, then I would listen to their
complaints...But they haven't, and Bird has....hhmmmmm..........

I wonder how good guys like Shaq could be if they'd work on their games...the
NBA might see some free throws being made