Re: Pitino/Antoine

>Jeez. What's wrong with playing a little Monday morning point guard?
>You never questioned a coaches decisions or ability? When you >disagree
with a football coaches calls, do you just say - he's a >coach so he
knows more than me, I must be wrong. Ever question your >boss on
anything or do you just say, he's my boss he must be smarter >than me?
>I don't think professional sports coaches are geniuses for the most
>part. But having said that... please let me say this. I was >responding
angrily to losing Billups, but now that I've seen Anderson
>play, my words taste great!!! by the way, I was a point guard but >that
career ended about 30 pounds ago.

It takes a real man to "eat his words, Rich & you did it in a public
forum, so you are an even "bigger" man (because of your integrity, not
the 30 lbs)

Sorry about jumping on you like that. I just had to defend Pitino, who I
truly feel is *the* best coach, college or pro, alive today.  BTW NC
State's Herbie Sendek is also in my top 3.

Uncle Odie