Re: Pitino/Antoine

>>Pitino needed Anderson, because Anderson knows how to run a pro
>>offense. Billups and Pitino do not.
>Too bad that the Celtics did not know about your expertise, I am sure
>that you would have commanded slightly less of a salary than did Pitino.
>Since this team will now have time to gell, you will start to see
>results & can begin to eat your words.
>It takes time to learn this system.  Be patient & good luck on your
>coaching or point guard career.
Jeez. What's wrong with playing a little Monday morning point guard? You
never questioned a coaches decisions or ability? When you disagree with a
football coaches calls, do you just say - he's a coach so he knows more
than me, I must be wrong. Ever question your boss on anything or do you
just say, he's my boss he must be smarter than me?

I don't think professional sports coaches are geniuses for the most part.
But having said that... please let me say this.

I was responding angrily to losing Billups, but now that I've seen Anderson
play, my words taste great!!!

by the way, I was a point guard but that career ended about 30 pounds ago.