RE: Prospects...

Jaime Stated:
> No doubt about it, Antawn Jamison, would be either a top 1 or 2.  It
would be nice to get such a powerful player but may be too impossible as
the celts may be relegated to the mid picks in the 1st round.  Also, he is
almost in the same position our Antoine plays in. But still, he's a monster
player that would really create impact in the NBA.  He reminds me of
Webber.

I don't know if he will go that high but probably top 5.

> Paul Pierce, I just think he's a better version of Ron Mercer.  He is
also a complete player that can shoot inside and outside.  Can defend very
well.  Has the size to post up smaller shooting guards.  And has speed to
outrun small forwards.  A leaper and a very good rebounder for an SF.

Paul is not as athletic as Ron but probably a more mature player.

> Cory Benjamin, this shooting guard is an offensive phenom.  I got to see
some of his game during his HS days and he's awesome.  If we need instant
offense in the guard position then he could be a steal.  If and only if he
gets himself into the draft.

I also have seen Cory since high school and would love to see him in Celtic
Green at the 3 or 2 with Mercer moving to the 3, and Walker at 4 , we could
win with a mediocre center. Cory has Kobe like athleticism but doesn't get
the press at Oregon St.  I think he will be a top 10 pick

> I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this HS player named Korleone
Young.  I got to see some of his clips and he's really intriguing.  He's
built big for a 6'8 and is a monster inside the paint.  Hopefully I could
get some more info about this young kid and maybe he could be a project we
might be able to utilize in our young and exciting system.