Prospects...

It may be too early to get into this topic but I just want to tell you about all my scouting in terms of stats and TV exposures.

Well, I was so impressed with the player named Bonzi Wells.  He's a scorer and a great outside shooter.  He is a team player and besides being a great scorer he creates for his teammates as he passes the ball very well too.  Too bad his team lost a semifinal match.  Just thought the celts might need an excellent shooting guard that may still be available in the mid 1st round.

Again, Pat Garrity is the complete package.  He will be in the top 5 for sure.  He's big and he's got the physical strength (a la gugliota) to be a big guard or a small forward that can rebound well as well as score whenever he likes.  Team player and a leader as well.

No doubt about it, Antawn Jamison, would be either a top 1 or 2.  It would be nice to get such a powerful player but may be too impossible as the celts may be relegated to the mid picks in the 1st round.  Also, he is almost in the same position our Antoine plays in. But still, he's a monster player that would really create impact in the NBA.  He reminds me of Webber.

Another outstanding shooting guard is this player from Hawaii.  Carter is a feared shooter and he can really bomb from way out.  He would be a steal cause he can be a threat from the 3 pt area at the same time that would create some space to work inside the paint for our Big men.

Paul Pierce, I just think he's a better version of Ron Mercer.  He is also a complete player that can shoot inside and outside.  Can defend very well.  Has the size to post up smaller shooting guards.  And has speed to outrun small forwards.  A leaper and a very good rebounder for an SF.

Cory Benjamin, this shooting guard is an offensive phenom.  I got to see some of his game during his HS days and he's awesome.  If we need instant offense in the guard position then he could be a steal.  If and only if he gets himself into the draft.

I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this HS player named Korleone Young.  I got to see some of his clips and he's really intriguing.  He's built big for a 6'8 and is a monster inside the paint.  Hopefully I could get some more info about this young kid and maybe he could be a project we might be able to utilize in our young and exciting system.

That'll be all for now...