Re[2]: Does he have a tattoo?

     Evan, welcome to the list.

     1) Mixed reviews short term and long term on Billups trade. I personally
     think that it is good for the team in the short term (next 5 years) and
     probably also in the long term (not having to resign Chauncey in 2 years).

     2) Many of us believe that Ron has even more potential to be a star than
     Antoine. Not saying he is not a star, but that Ron can be even better. I
     like his poise on the court and patience with his shots.

     3) The money aside, I think that Antoine should be resigned but it is
     difficult to say that someone is worth that money other than a few players
     in the league. But I do not want to see Antoine playing in another uniform
     down the road, and Celtic fans left saying "What if..."

     4) I would love to see Vin Baker in a celtic uniform, but I think his
     contract is up at the end of the 98-99 season. Possibly Gugliotta if his
     ankle injury is deemed not that bad, it could even make it easier to sign
     him as damaged goods.

     5) Are you saying that Travis is the next Jon Koncak or Jim McIlvaine, my
     sentiments exactly. He had a good month in what December, and then started
     playing poorly. Tim Duncan, can we still get him? I would trade Travis
     straight up for him to the Spurs. Do you think that they would do that? :-)
     I like DeClerq and Ellison's hair.

     6) Thomas did have potential, but KA will make up for the loss.

     7) Yes I think that these three are our all stars, whether they make the
     team or not, they can perform at that level.

     Don