Time Warp...

 Everyone has a right to their opinion.  If someone, several, most
people have a problem with the Walker Wiggle, then we are all going to
have to accept it.  We are all adults & should be able to handle a
disparity in opinion.

I appreciate sarcasm & I am usually accused of it, so I did not mind the
remarks about Puritans, Beaver et al...  But just because some people
"yearn" for a certain breed of athlete, should not mean than you should
lable them as "Old schoolers".  There *are* current athletes who are
honorable, hard working and "nice" (as you labled Ron Mercer).

By the same token this does not mean that you have the devil inside of
you.