Subject: Re: Misc.
Author:  skmishra@dlsun660.us.oracle.com at mime
Date:    3/2/98 5:36 PM

> From dsbubar@mail.hac.com Mon Mar  2 17:20:45 1998
>
>      I've got to agree with the comments on Walker.  At first I saw the
>      102-101 win on the ESPN2 ticker and was thrilled.  Once I saw the
>      highlights on Sportscenter I was a little less thrilled that they blew
>      a 25 point lead in the 4th quarter.  Then I see Walker celebrating on
>      a courtside table ala Jordan and I wasn't even happy they had won
>      anymore.  He has got to get rid of that act.
>
>      dsb

Why is everybody so down on Walker. He didn't single handedly allow the Blazers

to come back. Why can't everybody be logical, and give Blazers credit on the
comeback, instead of saying that it was Walker's trash talking that triggered
the comeback. Sure he trash-talks and show boats, so what? it's not as if he is

exhibiting criminal behavior. - Mishra

RFC-822-headers: