RE: poor pros... sniff sniff

> This is just too much amigo.  How many of us would not take some physical
> punishment dor lets just say a measily 1 million $ over 1 year?

Probably a pretty decent amount, but who would I, personally, have the money
from basketball revenues? The players, who I actually pay to see, or the
bloated parasitical owners who do little or nothing for my enjoyment of
game(other than threaten to take the team and leave if their concessions
aren't met). That was my original point and I'll stick to it.

>  And just
> where are all these bloody ex basketball player cripples?  I noticed that
> none of the top 50 players of all time at the Break where in wheelchairs.

Have you ever seen a retired basketball player walk? All of those knee
surguries, ankle and foot injuries sure make them look rather crippled to
me. For a playing example look at Arvadys(sp?) Sabonis. He wasn't always
that slow and stiff by any stretch of the imagination.

> When it all comes fown to it, these guys are getting a huge
> amount of money
> to play a game that I (and many others of us out there) play for fun and
> actually spend a small amount of money for the privlidge.

And pro baskbetball players bring in an even larger amount to their teams.
How much money(other than membership dues) do you bring in at the local Y?

Noah