RE: YESSS!!!!!!! -Reply

But on defense Pierce should play the 3 because he is stronger than, but
not as quick as, Ron Mercer.

>>> "Jlyell@concentric.net" 06/26/98 04:59am >>>
 He should play 2 and let Mercer slash at the 3 as Paul is a much better
shooter.

On Wednesday, June 24, 1998 11:52 PM, Icarus
[SMTP:skmishra@sprintmail.com]
wrote:

> [...]
Mishra