RE: Orlando idea

Let me put it this way - between Horace Grant and Pervis Ellison playing
centre, I would choose the latter (for the position you mention). Grant
is just fine at the power forward position, but as a centre? No thanks.

The Walker-for-Robinson trade talk is amusing. A little over a year ago,
we on the Celtics' list were salivating over the fact that Duncan and
Walker would be playing together! With this trade, they will be, and
probably help the Spurs move closer towards a championship than with
Duncan and Robinson. (Alright, I'll admit I'm still feeling the hangover
of last year's draft).....

venkat