Re: YESSS!!!!!!! -Reply

Remember, 2 and 3 have little difference in Pitino's frenetic style of play.

In addition, other teams have better shooters at the three.  For instance,
Glenn Rice is a better shooter than Phills in Charlotte.  Also IMHO, Pippen
is a better 3 point shooter than 'Michael the Great'.  I think Pierce would
be fine at the 3.

Starke