The Moral(s) of Last Night

I have something of a rabbinical mind, so I am drawing four morals
from last night's astounding, wonderful happening.

1)  Luck has to change.  We had a long bad spell, but last night we
were far luckier than anybody could have imagined.  (We were pretty
lucky two years ago, too. Pay Antoine, Gaston you prick!)

2)  GMs are stupid.  Every year they fall in love with some scrub,
devalue some player, or are otherwise beguiled by the "consensus" of
their fellow mediocrities.  How anyone could select Traylor or Bibby
over Paul Pierce is beyond me.  This guy is Old School, and I will
remind you that he is the player Larry Bird singled out for special
praise before Last Year's draft.  Bird loves him.

3)  Peter May and Bob Ryan are assholes.  Peter May takes a typically
cynical, seen-it-all attitude in today's globe, when his job should be
to lead the cheering.  Ryan's column is even worse, a geriatric lament
about  the folly of drafting underclassmen and the poor play of
today's league compared to The Day.  As if Alan Iverson and Antoine
Walker aren't tearing up the league as sophomores.  As if a single
team in the last twenty years had won a championship without a
superstar they drafted at the helm.  Ugh!

4)  finally, and most significant of all:  THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER TRADE
A LOTTERY PICK!