Re: More trade stuff

With Walker making around $2.5 million dollars, how would they send him
to LA for the players you mentioned?  Their combined salaries are
probably over $10 million dollars!  Elden alone is at $7 million.

Not that the first part of the deal couldn't go through, and it would
make more sense for Vancouver and Boston if it involved Mercer rather
than Antoine.  Vancover needs a shooting guard, and mercer has two years
left on his contract.
WC