Re: More trade stuff

According to USA today team salaries, Vancouver will have 7 million in cap
room. Therefore, they could absorb most of the contracts. I don't know exactly
how could work. I'm just trying to figure is out like everybody else...

BTW, Don Nelson of the Mavs was on my ESPN sports radio today and said that he
believes that Kandiman will go at 1. He said if slips to 2, the Celts will
trade Walker and the Celts #10 for the Kandiman....

DJessen33