No Subject

One source said the Grizzlies, who couldn't afford to pay Walker along
with Shareef Abdur-Rahim and Bryant Reeves, might move him to someone
like the Los Angeles Lakers. >

This explains why the Grizzlies are interested in Walker. LA is probably
offering Cambell, Van Exel and Jones for Walker. I would like the Celts to
trade Walker to get Kandiman. Hopefully we could dump trash(like rerouting
Knight back to LA) and keep our 10 pick in the process. However, it does give
me a funny feeling in my stomach to imagine Walker as a Laker....

DJessen33