On draft day I think that the Celtics will take...

I think that they will take Dirk Nowitzki because I think that Pitino has
talked to the kid and gotten assurances he would sign here. That being said
the move I would make would be to trade up to grab Vince Carter or pray he
slips tp 10 and put him at the small forward, because he is 6'7" and can be
either a 2/3, much like Mercer, and with Mercer and Carter on the wings on the
break we would be quite an athletic team, not to mention one very exciting
team on the fast break.
I think that if Nowitzki is taken by a team that thinks he will sign(Dallas??)
and all of those top 8 guys are gone, I think that we will and should take
Keon Clark. Clark would help us right away and fits ideally into the system
and is a very exciting player who could be a lot like Antoino McDyess. Please
no Nazr Mohammed or Michael Doleac picks as both are wastes of time,
especially Doleac.. I wouldn't mind Rashard Lewis but I'd like to go in a
different direction than that.

So tomorrow night I'll be hoping and praying for Vincent Carter of North
Carolina, but my head says its the German kid. Nowitzki is much like Antoine
in my opinion in that is can play either the 3 or the 4, and in  a few years
he could very easily be our center as he is 6'11" and can easily hold 240-245
pounds on his frame.

Should be an interesting night.