RE: Nowitzki

Nazr & Clark are both undersized to play the 5 in the NBA , especially Keon
the second coming of Elden Campbell.  Nowitski would be good if available
at 10, especially if Walker is on his way out of town.  I would take the
Toronto or Vancouver trade. Christie is a proven 2/3 Camby a good shot
blocker and at 4 we could get a Jamison, Pierce, Carter, Bibby, or
Lafrentz, and Shareef is a good as Walker and has a better attitude.

n Sunday, June 21, 1998 2:59 PM, Kenneth Mattina