Nowitzki

I find Nowitzki very intriguing, especially since evidently no one knows much
about him. He could possibly be a real find. Pitino has mentioned that he believes
that Nowitzki may play in Italy next year, and Nowitzki has also mentioned that he
will not play for a bad team. This may scare off Dallas. It reminds me of when the
Lakers were trying to get Kobe Bryant, and essentially coached him to say that he
didn't want to play for the Nets. The rumor about Pitino being in Germany during the
Chicago camp would fit his personality too; he'll do anything to get an edge on his
rivals.

His vital stats from NBA.com: he's 6'11, 237 lbs, 20 years old. I've read that he
plays either forward position. I wonder if he has the type of frame and wingspan to
play center if he can put on some weight.

Alex