Re: Killer Instinct

IMO, since RP took over and sealed all the leaks everybody is playing the
guessing game and touting there favourite player. As far as I know, Hughes
hasn't even worked out for RP. There is however one trade scenario  that
could give us a shot at Hughes:
- Boston sends Anderson and 10th pick to Golden State which unites him with
Carlesimo
- Sprewell & 5th pick
- Boston sends Spre to Miami for Mash & Brown

Why all this you ask ? RP see's a bit of Derek Anderson in Hughes who could
play some pg. If that's the case, then I turn around and trade the pick to
Cleveland for Derek Anderson.
                                                                  - Mishra