Re: Antoine For Shareef: Here's The Deal As Proposed On WEEI

After Sheperd spread the Walker for Reef rumour they interviewed Marty Blake
who echoed the same questions that I had in my post. According to Marty,
Reef is quite happy at Vancouver and the Grizzlies probably will draft the
Kandi-man with there pick. Also, he doesn't think that Walker is on the
trading blocks and even if the C's are trying to feel the market, that no
big FA signing has really  helped any team other than Lakers aquiring Shaq
etc. - MIshra