Cheerleader poll results

Well, here's the results.

FOR - 7
AGAINST - 34

And 1 INDIFFERENT. Somebody wrote in just today to tell me my poll was
incomplete because it didn't have a DIDN'T CARE or INDIFFERENT vote.
Everybody's entitled to their opinion, and mine is, if you don't care,
ABSTAIN. Most of the list did, as 43 votes is not even 10% of the total
list membership (close to 600, as I recall).

Someone asked me to include ages of the pollsters, but I had already
sent out the initial request. Based on those who did supply their ages,
it seems that age is a non-factor for either camp, and the issue does
not run along generational lines.

In any case, not this poll nor any list member will have an effect on
the real decision by the organization to put the cheerleaders out there.
Unless, of course, they get booed off the floor.

Rich D.
(heat index 111 degrees yesterday in OKC)