Popeye Jones

Hey all,

While everyone is saying that the Celtics are going to waive Popeye
Jones, I have thought about it. Why would Rick Pitino waive  someone he
*demanded* be included in a trade while he was injured.

Unless Rick has changed his opinion about Popeye, then I can only say
that it would be totally stupid to demand someone be included in a trade
and then waive him.

Popeye Jones your backup power forward.

C: *dont know*   DeClercq
F:  Walker           P.Jones
F:  *dont know*   McCarty
G: Mercer           Bowen
G: Anderson        Barros

That leaves the following players up for trade or waiving..

Greg Minor, Dontae` Jones, Tyus Edney, Pervis Ellison, Reggie Hanson,
Travis Knight, Zan Tabak.

Trade idea - D.Jones and G.Minor to the Clippers for the Miami pick.
They are massively under cap.