An Aussie returns + Mercer

Hi Green fans, great to be back in cyberspace and back on this ace list that
supplies me with so much of my Celtics info down here in Australia.  I have
really missed it.

Just noticed on the first few emials coming through talk of Mercer and his
limitations/4th quarter fade outs.  I am a big Mercer fan and believe he
will be an all star by 2000, which I was saying when we were all discussing
draft possibilites back when we discovered we did not have #1 TD.  (Just for
the record I suggested Mercer and Knight but was laughed at by many for
picking Breven.....for some reason Celtic fans seem to have a fear about
picking short guards......)  Mercer is a rookie (as has been pointed out)
and has defered to AW , as he should have in many situations.  Ron is a
clutch player and the sort of player that can really carry a team.  In his
final year with the WIldcats he almost took them to the championship with an
injury and no Derek Anderson beside him.  If you look at those Final Four
games he made some really big plays down the stretch in pain.

Mercer should be Green for life.

JD