RE: Ironies and cheerleading

>So, in the spirit of helping the economy, let's dress AW as a woman and
>employ him as a cheer-leader for the C's.
>venkat

As the lame headed impotent spokesperson who hates young people and anyone
who dares disagree with me, I am officially sucking up to you by saying I
appreciate this attempt at diffusing this ridiculous argument (that has
gotten out of hand) with this  (attempt) at comedy. Just so nobody goes off
the deep end again the word in parentheses is not meant to be serious. I've
spoken my piece and I'll not clog up anymore bandwidth with this particular
thread. I'm sure everyone has had enough so I'll get back to other
observations on all things Celtic.

                                                M.D