RE: Ironies and cheerleading

>Antoine will keep forcing shots no matter what, but cheerleaders definitely
>won't hurt the team, will help get new fans, will help the economy, and will
>cost next to nothing compared to how much just AW will be making.

So, in the spirit of helping the economy, let's dress AW as a woman and
employ him as a cheer-leader for the C's. That will help us sign him for
much less than the $105 million he's asking. Actually, as I read this
statement further, it addresses all of the above points:
1) Antoine can no longer force shots
2) As a cheerleader he/she can't hurt the team
3) The C's will have new fans (not the basketball kind, of course)
4) It will help the economy (Gaston cannot claim the $105 M as a
business expense)
5) It will cost next to nothing compared to how much AW will make

Sorry, just couldn't resist making this obvious play and trying to
inject some humour into the discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

venkat