re-Utah whimps out

Sure I'll reply, the best player on the Bulls team.................Karl
Malone!!! He just can't do it in the big games. Great ticket for the
regular season though. For two years now Utah has been brutal in the
finals. One of the reasons I believe the Celts will grow fast, is the
mediocrity in the NBA.

>Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:36:05 -0400
>From: "Rose Leet" <elvis8@mindspring.com>
>Subject: Utah whimps out