Re: The key

>The key is confidence and being able to perform under pressure.  Yes,
>the Jazz are getting screwed on calls by the refs.  Yes, the Bulls are
>arrogant and easy to hate.  Yes, the media makes a saint out of MJ and
>he ain't.  Rodman's probably not so bad either.
>
>Peace,

>Bentz
>bocelts@scsn.net
>http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw

Champions play with arrogance. That is very nearly as important as talent.
The Celtics that I love so dearly played with that championship swagger,
Bird in particular using trash talking and contempt for his inferiors as a
tool to psyche himself into playing at a higher level. Who you root for has
some effect on how you see the ref's calling the game. Officials aside
though, the Bulls are getting the loose balls and making their shots while
Malone is afraid to play inside. Stockton is at a disadvantage physically.
The ball is not just dropping into Dennis's hands 14 or 15 times a game.
I've got no love for the Bulls , but they are being outhustled and
outplayed.

                                                            M DiZio