Re: re:cheerleaders

My call for Post of the Week.  This new "organization" has got to learn
something from the old.  Keep the great and dedicated players and don't be
like everyother team in the freaking league.

I have yet to see one person on this list seriously say they want the fluff
girls.

I have got to go now as I think I just heard hell freezing over.

My new mantra is: "Say it ain't so Red", NO CHEERLEADERS!!!

Greg
> From: mustang@gis.net
> To: celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: re:cheerleaders
> Date: Thursday, June 11, 1998 1:59 PM
>
>   I don't want a "game experience". I don't want to listen to "Y.M.C.A".
I don't