Re: Last night's dumbass Isiah comments

   Not being a football fan, I didn't watch the famous "announcerless" game,
but how do y'all think it would work in the NBA,  with a Costas-type person
merely announcing things like who scored, who got the assist, and who did the
foul?
   Does anyone still hold out hope for Utah?  I gotta hand it to Chicago -
they sure have gotten the job done.  And I have this nauseating feeling that
they'll all be back next year:  MJ, Jackson, Rodman, Pippen, ready to do it
again.  (Well, maybe not Pippen.)