Last night's dumbass Isiah comments

Along with his normal squeals last night and incessant cheering of Rodman, I
heard him say that one of the Jazz, Russell I think, was "not aggressive
enough to knock down the jumper".

The guy was wide open in the corner and took the shot, but missed it.  Isiah
followed with that ludicrous comment.  Geez Michael didn't make every shot
and we see how many shots his boy Rodman passes up, but if a member of the
Jazz misses a corner jumper, he's not aggressive enough to make it?
SHEEEESH!

Cecil