No Subject

You know, this whole thing makes me absolutely want to puke.  I am so sick
of this Bulls crap, especially on NBC.  I don't want to take anything away
from the Bulls, since they've had a hell of a run, but this "greatest team
ever" crap annoys the hell out of me.
This Bulls team (by that I mean the team they've had since 1995) would
lose a series to at least four teams from the last fifteen years or so, to
say nothing of the Celtics teams of the 60's, that 71-72 Lakers team,
Kareem's Bucks, etc.  The Pistons Bad Boys teams, Magic's Lakers, that
76'ers team with Moses and the Strangler ('82-'83?), and, of course,
Bird's Celtics teams would have kicked this team's collective ass.
Take the 85-86 Celtics, for example.  The only position where the Bulls
actually have any advantage at all is Jordan vs. Johnson or Ainge.
Longley and Parish?  Or, better yet, Longley, Rodman, Pippen, Kukoc, and
Wennington against Parish, McHale, Bird, Walton and Wedman?  Please.
And this butt-kissing halftime thing?  I took out the garbage rather than
have to watch that crap.
Oh, and one final comment about the commentators.... Isaiah Thomas sucks,
Costas makes too many truly obvious comments (sample: "the Bulls are down
by one, if they score on this possession, they'll lead by one"), and
Collins is now doing the same thing.
Well, that's enough venting, and I haven't said anything that hasn't been
said before, so I'll sign off now.

Marc Pierce