Game 4

As insane as it may sound, the reason the Bulls are winning in the fashion
they are is due to the inability of the Jazz to overcome the outstanding
Bulls D not the pure scoring genious of the Bulls team.  I remember
thinking at half time, the score being close but very low, this is the best
they can do?  Horribly bad ball game.

The key on the defense is Rodman, and his domination of Malone.  MJ is
playing his average self, therefore, though it sounds freakish, Rodman
should be the MVP of at least the finals series.  Utah is losing from their
poor offense, brought on by the Bulls D led by the Worm.  End of argument,
one even MJ would make.

Lastly that meeting of the Mutual Admiration Society the league paraded out
at half time reminded me of a retort a friend of mine had a seminar in our
senior year of college on how to search for a job;  When asked what is the
most important thing to take to an interview, he said "my kneepads".  Kerr,
Buechler and Wennington sure have the shiniest kneepads in all the NBA.  Of
course Bob and the boys have given theirs a workout as well all through the
telecasts.

As my wife put it last night, "After Friday I hope never to hear the name
of Jordan as it relates to an actual game again".  How pathetic can the
Jazz play on Friday?

Greg