I Detest the Bulls

In my dotage, I'm working to control anger and to delete words like hate
from my mind, so when I say I detest the Bulls, you know what I mean.

For those new to the list, I will repeat my sole reason.  When Jordan
returned three years back, he said he wanted to restore a sense of
respect for the game and the league, something the younger players
seemed to be losing.  Then, in his first decision, he urged the signing of
Rodman.  That contradiction did it for me.  The Bulls are good, and
sometimes great, but they chose to put up with the dirtiest player on the
court (perhaps in the history of the game; Lambier was slower, he
couldn't trip people as easily).   He shows no respect for teammates, for
the organization, or for the league (not to mention society as a whole).
That is a step I would hkope we never take.  The league is losing it's
integrity fast, and the Bulls have not contributed much more than cash to
the NBA and NBC. That's it.

And Utah is not losing because they are cohesive and their owner loves
each and every one of them.  They're losing because their bench has not
stepped up, because they have missed open shots, and, oh, because
the refs stink.

Gene  (nearly 80 degrees at 7:30; somebody help me!)